Day Shift/Night Shift, PRN
Day Shift hours: 6:30am – 7:00pm
$27.19 – $29.30/hr DOE
Night Shift hours: 6:30pm – 7:00am
$27.19 – $29.30/hr DOE + $4.00/hr night differential
Looking to start or continue a career in Long Term Care? Come join our talented team in improving the lives of our residents.
- Performs duties in accordance with physician’s orders under the direction of the attending physician, the Charge Nurse, and the Director of Nursing Services
- Administers medications and treatments in accordance with established nursing standards, the policies, procedures, and practices of Wildflower Court, and the requirements of the State of Alaska.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency in identifying, reporting, and documenting problems, adverse reactions, and changes in resident condition. Communicates significant findings, problems, and changes to the attending physician, Charge Nurse, and Director of Nursing Services.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care in coordination with the resident, family, interdisciplinary care team, and attending physician.
- Supervises and provides clinical direction to Certified Nursing Aides to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Actively participates in ongoing quality improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrates commitment, professional growth and competency, and strives to continually improve nursing knowledge.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities of the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities.
- Must possess, at minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN program.
- Current, unemcombered, State of Alaska Registered Nurse licensure.
- Current BLS for Healthcare provider CPR
- Previous nursing experience appreciated, but not required